Of course not, he has money to keep peoples mouths shut.
They haven't proven he's a pedophile. He's never been convicted of a crime against children. Additionally, the evidence in this case is weak.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Of course not, he has money to keep peoples mouths shut.
exactly. thank you! Didnt a counselor to the child actually say that the boy said he wasnt abused? i know i read that and i know im not wrong. its the same thing it was before, parents trying to get money from some wacko.
Cant we all just get along?
The accuser couldn't even keep his story straight during testimony.
I dunno - I just need more evidence to make that call.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I haven't followed the case or read anything about it as well. These are just my opinions. But one fact we could probably agree on is he is a nutjob!
He is a weird weird little man. No doubt there.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Guilty or not, how many of us would feel comfortable leaving him alone with our children? The girls would probably be safe, but the boys .............................. Who knows?
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
If I was a parent, I wouldnt leave my kids alone with anyone that I didnt know personally, and I didnt trust with them....and I dont trust very many ppl to begin with.
Guilty
How many think the parents are also at fault?
Bookmarks